Tuesday 26 November 2013

Developing my initial final outcome

I developed the last step in my design because initially the feedback I got showed that it was not clear enough what the step was telling you to do so I added arrows and an extra spoon to make it clearer.




I decided to add in a code for the amount of each ingredient needed because it was not clear in my diagram:


As my recipe was in cups and teaspoons I came up with symbols for these measurements instead of the words.


I experimented with different coloured backgrounds when developing my design:





I chose the light pink for my final design because it worked well with the existing colours and didn't clash with them.



I also had two different colour options for the bowl but I went with the blue because it complimented the colour scheme better:



No comments:

Post a Comment