Wednesday 27 November 2013

Development of final outcome


This is my original poster and below are the developments I made:

I developed the bowl by making it look more 3D by curving the top and adding a darker blue as the shadow inside of the bowl. I also made the lines overlap the back of the bowl to give the impression they are coming out from it. I also added the degrees sign on the oven so people don't get confused between degrees and Fahrenheit.

I added a white version of the dotted lines behind the back to make it stand out more from the page and I also added in the eggs at the bottom.

I changed my timer from a timer to a clock that stood out more and showed the cooking time.







I tried out a number of different fonts for my title to help give a handwritten look which suits the style of my poster better. I eventually went with the top one shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment