Tuesday 26 November 2013

Recipe Design Research


For my first page of research I found the ingredients needed to make the cookies and then found photographs of each ingredients and clip art images to help me get inspiration when designing.


Next I found out about the history of the chocolate chip cookie like who created it and when and where.



I then found different versions of the same recipe that had extra additions and alternatives in them.


Next I found directions on how the make the cookies from two different websites to check I had the most used method and help me know the order and cooking temps/times when designing.



Next I researched infographics some of recipes and some for the inspiration for style and layout. These were really helpful for inspiration when designing.





The image on the top left was the inspiration for the style and colours of graphics in my recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment