Wednesday 4 December 2013

Mood Boards- Indie Music Festival Poster

Next I created three mood boards for my indie music festival poster to help me get some inspiration when designing and to help me understand the style more so I can be more accurate when designing.


First I found examples of some indie style graphic design and this will be really helpful when designing to help me see popular layouts, colour schemes and also to help me understand key features of the style.


Next I found some indie style backgrounds and this will help me if I did a typographic based poster as I would then use a background like one of these and also to help with colours.



Finally I found some indie style typography and this will again help me understand the style and I can use this mood board when designing the title and other text on the poster. Again it will also be useful if I decide to do my typographic based poster as a development of my music festival poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment