Tuesday 17 December 2013

Style and Colour Mood Boards


STYLE- FILM POSTER

I found images of existing posters that were in a similar style or an inspiration to the style I wanted to design my film poster in. Doing this helped me to see a variety of different styles people have used within a vintage theme. The main inspiration to my poster from these was the top right because of the use of photography and bold typography and the sepia colour scheme.



STYLE- MUSIC POSTER

These posters were to help me with the style of my music poster. These were helpful to compare different styles and see which I think would work best with my designs. The main inspiration to me from these poster was the top left one because I really liked he mix of bold fonts with lines and floral collage.





COLOUR- FILM POSTER

These posters were to help me with inspiration for my film poster colour scheme. Looking at these helped me see colours which are commonly used with vintage style posters and which worked best and would work best for my designs. The main inspiration I took from these was from the top right poster and the bottom right poster and I ended up using black and white bold photography like the top one and a blue textured background like the bottom one.




COLOUR- MUSIC POSTER

These posters were to help with inspiration for the colours of my music poster, The main inspiration I took from these were the top left and top right because I took the idea of using bold, block colours underneath bright bold fonts and bold coloured floral collage.


No comments:

Post a Comment