Wednesday 4 December 2013

Mood Boards- Vintage Film Poster


Next I made three mood boards for my film poster, one with film related objects in a vintage style, another with vintage style design and photos and one with vintage style typography.



This mood board has film related objects and I created this to help me see what vintage cameras and films looked like to help me be more accurate when designing.




This mood board contains vintage style designs and photos and I made this to help me get more of a feel for the style and ideas for colour schemes, graphic style and patterns for backgrounds and it will also be helpful to have these so I can get the theme across more accurately.




Finally I found some vintage style typography. This will be really helpful when designing the title and text for the poster and will help me to understand the style more and make my fonts suit my theme better. It will also be helpful if I decided to do my typography based poster as a development of my film poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment