Tuesday 21 January 2014

Final Developments and Final Outcome Music Poster

 I changed the colour of the font from black to a darker shade of the blue used for the background. I think this softens the look of the text so that it doesnt over power the whole poster but because I used a darker shade than the background the text still stands out as the main focus of the poster.






Next I added some white outlines to some of the letters of the title using the pen tool and this was to improve the readability because before some of the letters, especially the 'L's, were difficult to make out from a distance. I also darkened the colour of the flower graphics surrounding the type and I think this makes them and also the type stand out more as they give it an outline so it stands out more off the page.




This is my final outcome for the poster. I am happy with how it turned out because I think it meets the brief as the typography is the main focus in the centre of the page and it advertises the festival because the bold font would stand out from a distance and the bold colours would catch peoples eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment